It is vital that manufacturing companies understand their numbers.
Manufacturing companies often share a “good” but urgent problem: They’re profitable. They’re just not sure exactly where or how they’re profitable. FHHP brings definition then strategy to more than a dozen manufacturing clients who lean on us for everything from taxes to seismic business structuring and planning.
On its best day, manufacturing cost accounting is complicated.
Add global competition, mounting labor costs, sourcing, and escalating customer demands and it’s clear why manufacturers engage FHHP. Sought-after by manufacturing management throughout greater Philadelphia, we guide dramatic improvements among manufacturing company management across timely financial reporting, tax minimization strategies, and more.
In addition to auditing, accounting, and tax strategy, FHHP offers manufacturing clients the following consulting services:
- Analysis of internal accounting controls
- Setting up efficient work-flow and business processes
- Reviewing standard and process costing
- Business valuation services for shareholder agreements and mergers and acquisitions
- Assistance with business plans and financial budgets and projections
- Business expansion planning to help meet the demands of consumers
“Manufacturing enterprises encounter unique challenges in accounting and tax planning. As trusted professionals, we provide them with guidance necessary to prepare accurate and detailed financial reporting coupled with visionary tax planning for optimum operating results.”Agostino “Gus” Fabietti, CPA